Re: [opensuse] Need recomendation: USB3 controller for PCIexpress X1 slot
For what it's worth...

I bought an Astrotek PCIe-1, Adapter Card, 2x USB 3.0 external because they
listed
Linux as supported. Back in April it was a bit cranky (wouldn't always show
devices
that I plugged in). But with more recent OpenSUSE 11.4 and 12.1 kernels it been
fine.

I've only tried one USB-3 device - Welland Turbo Leopard ME-752S, 3.5" SATA to
USB 3 Enclosure.

I seem to recall it being quite a bit faster than usb2, but I can't remember
the figures.