Re: [opensuse] Re: openSUSE Time Problem
  • From: Swapnil Bhartiya <swapnil.bhartiya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 10:55:13 +0100

On 2012-01-12 21:18, Jim Henderson wrote:
Is there anyone using local time on their hardware clock with 12.1 where
this is working? (And if you are, which DE are you using - I wonder if
this might be a GNOME3-only issue)

I'll watch my test partition on the laptop. So far I have not seen
problems. What I have seen I can blame on double booting Windows on the
same machine, which is the reason to have the cmos clock set to local time.

The issue was on KDE and I did not notice it on Gnome. However, when I unckeched the option 'the hardware clock is set to UTC' I have not seen the clock jumping an hour ahead.

Swapnil
http://www.muktware.com