Re: [opensuse] Writing a small book... what should I use?
Roger Luedecke said the following on 01/09/2012 06:31 PM:
The idea is I'm going to write what is essentially a draft, then others
will edit it. I tend to work best with an outline, and was wondering if
there was something wikiish that would facilitate it. I think Kjots may
have been what I was seeing. I'm not even remotely familiar with Latex.

Having used KJots my recommendation is

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

If others have to deal with this they your best bet is plain text.

If you need an outliner there are macros for VIM.

--
I have no faith, very little hope, and as much charity as I can afford.
Thomas H. Huxley