Re: [opensuse] Writing a small book... what should I use?
  • From: Thomas Hertweck <Thomas.Hertweck@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 23:21:43 +0000

On 09/01/12 22:58, Roger Luedecke wrote:
I'm commissioned to start a small book project, and vaguely remember
seeing a wikilike piece of software that would facilitate this well. I
intend to start with a conceptual outline, and then flesh each section
out. Any recommendations?

You are supposed to write a book? LaTeX should do fine. If you don't know
about LaTeX yet, it will be a steep learning curve though.

Th.