Re: [opensuse] Re: Private insulting acceptable?
Am Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012, 17:44:51 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
I really don't care about private copies, they don't bother me. I have a
procmail filter that puts those out on a different folder (which I do not
read). It's a non issue.

If it's a non-issue why did you create a filter? If they don't bother you, why
did you create a filter in the first place?

Or did your argumentation start at the wrong end and they did bother you and
were an issue to you – hence you created a filter.

Sven