Re: [opensuse] Re: Private insulting acceptable?
* Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> [01-06-12 16:59]:
On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> [01-06-12 16:45]:
This list as an example has enough traffic it would be nice to have 2
folders setup, one for conversations I'm not part of and one for those
I am part of.

Procmail and header flags   :^)

What header flag would I use for conversation with say 5 participants?

your choice, make one up and search for it on incoming mail.

With the lkml model, my name would be on the cc: line, so its a easy filter.

And this way it would be in the header, another *easy* filter.

I'm not sure but possibly could especially color threads where I have
posted, my site would appear in the References: header line:
<20120106212532.GF8600@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

shows that I have participated in a thread and, for me, works even when I
use gmail addrs.

But with the amount of email these days, I filter dups directly to the
bit-bucket. It's just additional unnecessary traffic.