Private insulting acceptable? (was: Re: [opensuse] Is there a leak?)
On 06.01.2012 03:58, Insomniac wrote:

<snip>
Written in private mail, will only make it public if he wants to.

Howdy y'all,

is it acceptable for our admins and for others, that people answers you privatly and insult you for such a random topic (replying to them directly)? Could we might extend the netiquette to avoid such things in future?

--kdl
--
kind regards, -o) German Wiki Team
Kim Leyendecker /\\ Documentation& marketing