Re: [opensuse] Re: Chromium - What information is collected with 'spdy'? Why doubleclick.net??
On Thursday, January 05, 2012 12:18:06 PM Bob Williams wrote:
Well, I agree it's not GPL, but I understand that StartPage attempts to
hide your browsing history from search engines such as Google.

Maybe I'm wrong - IANAL!

Hmm, if they are proprietary, they are after the money, so what do you think
where that will come from?

In general, I rather deal with known company that is not intrusive with its
adds and shows sensitivity to privacy, as Google did couple of times in the
past, then with equally commercial startup that not one knows where they
coming from and where they go.

--
Regards,
Rajko