Re: [opensuse] Re: Chromium - What information is collected with 'spdy'? Why
On 01/04/2012 10:25 AM, jdd wrote:
Le 04/01/2012 16:46, David C. Rankin a écrit :

What is the chromium browser doing with 'spdy' and what all

spdy or spyd?

just wondering :-)

SPDY (pronounced speedy) is an experimental networking protocol developed primarily at Google for transporting web content.

It's new to me and if it's communicating with, I'm concerned with the personal information it's grabbing and sending to google behind my back. More investigation is warranted...

David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.