Re: [opensuse] What repository should I use for tumbleweed version
Dmitry A. Ashkadov [02.01.2012 11:13]:

Hello!

I have installed openSUSE 12.1 and replaced default repositories with
"tumbleweed:standard" repository and "current" repositories. Many OBS
repositories haven't tumbleweed version (folder "tumbleweed"), so what
repository should I use for 12.1 or factory?

Thank you!

Hello Dmitry,

following <http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Tumbleweed>, you should not add
any repos :-) On
<http://en.opensuse.org/Additional_package_repositories>, you find very
few TW repos.

Since the aim of TW is to provide stable packages, I'd always prefer
12.1 repos over Factory ones. If I'd wish bleeding edge, I'd use Factory
instead of TW. But I need a working system...

Regards,
Werner

P.S.: <quote>You can test the Tumbleweed repository and give a feedback,
share experience and report issues to the openSUSE Factory mailing
list.</quote> :-)