Re: [opensuse] Is there a leak?
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 09:28:12 +0100
On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 09:22, Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 02 January 2012 01:31:39 Insomniac wrote:
On Saturday, December 31, 2011 15:02 Graham Anderson wrote:
I'm going to top-post for once

  And be a complete ass anyway for doing so. You and Dunsavage (and a few
others...just about all that's left on this list actually) don't ever get
the right again to tell anyone what to or not to say on this list, since
you both decided it's okay to 'talk trash' but no one else can. You're the
epitome of hypocrisy and whining little spoilt, pompous asses. You asshats
can't stand anyone but yourselves giving 'advice' it seems and if it comes
from someone you just don't care for you turn into the savages you accuse
people like me or Pete of being when called out on your crap.

  Here's one for the both of you, FOAD, preferably as soon as possible so
no more of my air is wasted by your breathing.

Ohhhhh   hark at her got ones panties in a right old tizz   . Look sonny
STFU
get it and BTW    it is you that needs to FOAD   BMSMA

Nice to see you're getting 2012 off to a good start.

Please grow up and stop acting like a petty school child. You are an
adult, and acting like you are here does nothing but make you look
like a complete fool.

C.