Re: [opensuse] Google Earth making work
Am 01.01.2012 15:03, schrieb A. den Oudsten:
Andredo@linux-e2ov:~> rpm -qa *google*
google-perftools-1.8-4.1.2.x86_64
google-earth-stable-6.0.3.2197-0.x86_64
Andredo@linux-e2ov:~> glxinfo | grep -i opengl
OpenGL vendor string: Tungsten Graphics, Inc
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Intel(R) 965GM
OpenGL version string: 2.1 Mesa 7.11
OpenGL extensions:
Andredo@linux-e2ov:~> sudo zypper verify
I wonder why you have an older version of google-earth installed (on my
machine it is google-earth-stable-6.1.0.5001-0.x86_64), but do not
really think this is the cause of your trouble, none the less you can
try to update it and see if it solves anything.

We have two notebooks here with intel graphics cards, I will check on
them but this can take a while, since I have now no access to them.