[opensuse] Re: OpenSUSE Scanning
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 20:31:52 +0100
Le 26/12/2011 15:35, Marco Calistri a écrit :
Hello Listmembers,

Wonder what is the best scanning software available for OpenSUSE.

I have to say that VueScan is not free (in no sense, you have to pay and can't share it), but it's cheap, extremely well done (first look do no engage, but at u_se time excellent) and the author is extremely responsive (he fixed a bug for me that was worth the software price).

It works as well for windows than Linux (and with the same key) and most of the photographs I know use it :-)

http://www.hamrick.com/

jdd