Re: [opensuse] 12.1 virtualbox boots into installation screen
On 12/26/2011 09:06 AM, lynn pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Hi

I installed 12.1 on vb from an iso on the same hrad disk. When it
starts, it boots with the installation screen. If I move the iso, it
won't boot. It works OK, but is just annoying.

Before I try again from a dvd, is there a solution to this?

Thanks
L x

By "move the ISO" do you mean you moved the ISO file or used Devices pulldown-->CD/DVD Devices-->Remove disk from virtual drive or removed the DVD ISO in the settings under Storage?

If you moved the DVD ISO file then the VM can become confused because the settings say there is a DVD in the virtual drive that it can't find.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998