[opensuse] starting the virtualbox virtual machines automatically
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 09:26:10 +0100
Hello,

I have a server configured as virtualbox home.

The main purpose of this server is to host virtual machines. So It have to stop gracefully and restart the machines when stopping (for example if main power supply fail, and the UPS go low).

I did this with init scripts and headless virtualbox scripts.

I have to update to 12.1 and don't know how to manage this with systemd.

I know 12.1 is init compatible, but I would prefere to be full systemd compatible asap

any clue? link to a doc is ok

thanks
jdd