Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
On 12/16/2011 12:57 PM, Brian K. White wrote:
Maybe the status of pending releases and the current todo list can be made
more visible? Something right on the main home page and on every
download page? Like the countdown thingie but more informative than a simple
date, and more prominent or somehow enticing.

Exactly.

More ambitious than what I posted up-thread, but right on the mark.
People could port their use of some package an report with simple check boxes
that it worked, failed, need fixes, etc.

As it is, we have only bug reports. No bug reports suggests it is working
perfectly. The fallacy is that maybe
it just hasn't been looked at by very many people.

A "Works for Me" button could be as useful as a bug report in some cases.