Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
On 16/12/11 17:30, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

Postfix is installed on nearly every system. The question should better
be: Why was it not reported earlier? It should have been noticed earlier
and somebody - including myself - should have noticed earlier. I just
wonder, why nobody did - or was the bug filed in time and not taken care
off?

It is my belief that the problem is upgrade related only, and one more reason to get rid of sysvinit ASAP. let's see if we can come up with a plan to do so in the next release.