Re: [opensuse] How to create a live CD/DVD of my installed system
  • From: "Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <diamond_gr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 17:34:15 +0200
Hello,

I must setup MySQL (user-pass) and then setup the program (openEMR).
Then this can be made a LiveCD. Where can I find information about that?
You mean setting up MySQL and OpenEMR? That is beyond me, I would think
that mysql would be some command line control. That could be in a script
that kiwi runs each time you make a new LiveCD image.
This is something beyond me too (I'm a veterinarian).
Well I must setup MySQL with user-pass and then when I install openEMR I'll use the user-pass from MySQL.

I'm not sure, but it's something like seting up ERP programs or CMS programs.

I wonder, why do all this and not get the installed system I have?
What is your installed system?

I want to try to an XFCE on virtual machine.

Well for me a tool like mylivecd of PCLinuxOS is just fine. I mean only one terminal command and it gets everything.

Thanks,
Stathis