Re: Re: [opensuse] A request to Attachmate/Novell
On Tuesday, December 13, 2011 04:17:48 AM Brian K. White wrote:
On 12/9/2011 12:59 PM, Linux Tyro wrote:
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Michael S. Dunsavage

<mikesd1981@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So what you want is for some of us to subscribe to YET ANOTHER list to
mentor newbies? This list does fine helping the new comers when the
new
comers put in the time to try to at least learn and experiment and try
to understand instead of expecting them to be catered to or spoon
fed.>
Since Ubuntu can do then why not us? But I understand that Canonicals
Ltd. is a more rich company which could do this... However, at the
same time, I feel openSUSE is better than Ubuntu. I wish openSUSE were
as rich as Canonicals so that even the newbies could have been
supported with a technical list concerned more to them....Hmm, as I
said, I would look at: fourms, thanks.

Even better idea, how about we make a list where people come mow my lawn
for free? I'm a lawn newbie and I don't have time to do it myself. Other
people who know a lot about lawns and own lawnmowers should share their
lawnmowers and their saturdays with lawn newbies.

--
bkw
if it was Canonical isn't doing better than the companies under Attachmate.