Re: [opensuse] quick question re word wrap protocol
* David C. Rankin <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-12-11 11:03]:
On 12/12/2011 09:29 AM, Dennis Gallien wrote:
Does the community here have a "rule" regarding message word wrap?

Considering I can't even read your message in tbird without
scrolling, I would say -- "yes, please configure your mailer to wrap
at 78."

See: http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/img/misc/dg_wrapQ.jpg

(a screenshot of your message in thunderbird)

but the screenshot is of your *reply* :^)

I agree. My email client and editor are both capable of
(email-intelligent) wordwrap at a configurable length but the wrapping is
a poor substitute from seeing *properly* formatted text.

It goes back to email being a *text* function not requiring a gui.

tks,