[opensuse] quick question re word wrap protocol
Does the community here have a "rule" regarding message word wrap? I know that
in the old days the protocol was 78 or 80 columns, but AFAIK most (all?)
message/mail readers now support automatic wrap, which I personally vastly
prefer. Looking at other's messages here though, it appears that both fixed
column and wrap is being used. After being spanked for imprecise snips, I
don't want to risk the wrath of the mailing list gods, so can someone clarify,
please. :)

Thanks.

--dg