Re: [opensuse] A request to Attachmate/Novell
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Michael S. Dunsavage
<mikesd1981@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So what you want is for some of us to subscribe to YET ANOTHER list to
mentor newbies? This list does fine helping the new comers when the new
comers put in the time to try to at least learn and experiment and try to
understand instead of expecting them to be catered to or spoon fed.

Since Ubuntu can do then why not us? But I understand that Canonicals
Ltd. is a more rich company which could do this... However, at the
same time, I feel openSUSE is better than Ubuntu. I wish openSUSE were
as rich as Canonicals so that even the newbies could have been
supported with a technical list concerned more to them....Hmm, as I
said, I would look at: fourms, thanks.