Re: [opensuse] Re: YaST lilo support
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 18:42:11 +0100
Lars Müller wrote:

On 2011-12-09 15:57, Per Jessen wrote:
[ 8< ]
Also, there are the people with EFI and/or GPT partitions...

Do they cause any issues? (the partitions, not the people). About a
year ago, I remember testing a WD 3Tb disk, GPT required, worked well
with lilo.

And there is elilo. There is the YaST -> System -> Boot Loader module
which allows to enable elilo. Look for the tab labled with 'Boot
Loader Installtion'.

But (re)directing people from the openSUSE wiki to Ubuntu is a much,
much better approach. Lovely.

That was also what got me a little upset. Lovely indeed. :-(

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (12.4°C)