Re: [opensuse] Font Rendering In openSUSE Gnome
  • From: Swapnil Bhartiya <swapnil.bhartiya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 17:34:44 +0100

link is not working
http://opensuse-community.org/subpixel/subpixel.ymp
Any suggestion?

No clue really. Do theme's effect FF? Or perhaps you don't have the
correct fonts installed.

No, themes have no effect. Yes, I have all the fonts installed. Please check the screenshots of Firebug page on openSUSE and the on Ubuntu -- fonts are crisper under Ubuntu. It's IMP as sometimes I develop sites and team members started complaining about fonts on our site. So, we wont know how fonts actually look like.

same page on Ubuntu
http://www.muktware.com/sites/default/files/images/applications/ubuntu.png

same page on openSUSE
http://www.muktware.com/sites/default/files/images/applications/firefox.png