Re: [opensuse] Re: Disabling tracker without deinstalling gnome.
Le 29/11/2011 19:46, Jim Henderson a écrit :
On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 09:22:33 +0100, Will Stephenson wrote:

Note that GNOME apps that you use in a KDE session will not have tracker
available unless you start it manually, I think the command line tool
for that is tracker-control - I can't check this right now.

Yes, tracker-control is used to manipulate tracker from the CLI.

Jim

I had some crash problem with thunderbird and was said that it was tracker fault. I removed tracker and the problem (partly) stopped, but like thunderbird is continuously updating I don't know if this is related.

do you think possible that there could be an issue between tracker and TH? It's pretty hard to reproduce/follow, but I could try to do a bug report is usefull.

Is is an openSUSE bugreport or a TH one (may I report upstream?)

thanks
short response is enough for me

jdd