Re: [opensuse] kde network plasmoid broken
On 28/11/11 11:11, Lars Müller wrote:
On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 06:19:47AM +0100, lynn wrote:
On 28/11/11 01:13, Lars Müller wrote:
On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 11:43:23PM +0100, lynn wrote:
[ 8< ]
Erm, that's my original post. The start to this thread!

Please stay focused;)

Ok, I have to correct myself. Please only open one thread per issue.
You've openend in this case two.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2011-11/msg01527.html which is this
one and http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2011-11/msg01529.html

Don't do this. Be nice or at least try to be.

As there is a discussion ongoing in the newer one this thread reached
its end.

That was yesterday when this server bounced all my mails:

MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like reading mail headers is the next thing you should consider to
learn. From them you would have seen that no server from the openSUSE
project had caused this.

Lars
Too busy learning Samba 4 and trying 2 b nice ;)
L x