Re: [opensuse] Hello, about gcc plugin support?
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 22:22:11 +0100
On Sunday 20 November 2011 14:20:54 Bombshellz Administrator wrote:
Hello,

I'm posting regarding plugin support in GCC shipped with OpenSuSE 11.4.
I noticed today under "gcc -v", "--disable-plugin" was passed to
configure script, I was curious why the feature was disabled? I'm trying
to compile a kernel with a feature that is dependent on the Plugin
support that was introduced into GCC 4.5? I'm not sure if I'm posting on
the right mailing list, please don't hesitate to correct me. Thanks

As far as I can see, --disable-plugin isn't about gcc loadable plugins that
you load with -fplugin, it's about building the gcjwebplugin

What makes you think -fplugin is disabled?

Anders