[opensuse] Hello, about gcc plugin support?
Hello,

I'm posting regarding plugin support in GCC shipped with OpenSuSE 11.4. I noticed today under "gcc -v", "--disable-plugin" was passed to configure script, I was curious why the feature was disabled? I'm trying to compile a kernel with a feature that is dependent on the Plugin support that was introduced into GCC 4.5? I'm not sure if I'm posting on the right mailing list, please don't hesitate to correct me. Thanks

Best Regards