Re: [opensuse] Remote login - openSUSE 12.1
Per Jessen wrote:
James Knott wrote:

Chuck Payne wrote:
I notice that during the beta it was remove. I think it because of
the move to Gnome 3, I think if you look at Fedora 15 above XDMCP is
missing from them. Try do a search on XDMCP, GDM3 and KDM4.

I use KDE. The option is there, it just doesn't work. When you open
Remote Login, a list of available systems is listed, but as soon as
you try to select one, the panel disappears and you're back at the
login screen. It worked in 11.4, which also used KDE4.
Sounds like an undesired regression -> bugzilla.

There's already a bug report on it. However, that doesn't do anything for me now. This is something I use regularly and is keeping me from upgrading some systems to 12.1, unless I can find some work around.