Re: [opensuse] Remote login - openSUSE 12.1
On 11/17/2011 10:21 AM, James Knott wrote:
As described in bug report #731087, remote login does not work in openSUSE
12.1. This is a feature that I use regularly. I can get a
remote desktop using the X :n -query <host> command, but while I get a
desktop, I cannot switch away from it, without losing the remote
session. Is there any other way of connecting via XDMCP that works in a
manner similar to the remote login?

tnx jk

Why not ssh in while allowing forwarding of X session?
XDMCP over insecure links has been a bad idea since the Pleistocene and hasn't
improved since.