Re: [opensuse] reply to thunderbird
On 11/11/2011 01:45 PM, lynn wrote:
I'm trying thunderbird. When I hit 'reply' to a message from this list, it
gives me the senders address, not opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx. I can't find where to
change it. Sorry for being so trivial. A day spent debugging samba/ldap leaves
one numb!
L x

You found the correct mailer :) In the tbird 1.x and 2.x days, there was an extension called "Reply-to-list" that I used that would handle this issue for me. Now that option is built into tbird. Just rt-click the message you want to reply to and choose "reply-to-list" You can also set up a shortcut to it.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.