Re: Re: [opensuse] reply to thunderbird
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:00:56 +0100
On Sunday 13 November 2011 16:06:16 Patrick Shanahan wrote:
I real shame that I cannot use my preferred mail client inside a text
window in kdepim. Add this to my wish-list :^)

Sorry, it must be monday or something but I don't understand - you mean you
can't use mutt inside konsole in KDE? Or you'd like to have a Kontact module
that is a terminal emulator so you can run mutt there? That would actually be
pretty easy to do.

Will
--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team
(AG Nürnberg)