Re: [opensuse] reply to thunderbird
On 11/11/2011 02:48 PM, Martin Helm wrote:
Am 11.11.2011 20:45, schrieb lynn:
I'm trying thunderbird. When I hit 'reply' to a message from this
list, it gives me the senders address, not opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx. I
can't find where to change it. Sorry for being so trivial. A day spent
debugging samba/ldap leaves one numb!
L x
Writing this from Thunderbird, with "reply to list" instead of "reply"
or "reply to all" (may slightly differ for you I translated from the
german entries.

"Reply to list" is correct, and I'm doing that right now.
--doug