Re: [opensuse] Re: c - Segmentation fault on 11.4 - need help figuring out (strtod?)
Hello,

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011, David C. Rankin wrote:
You're on... The package is mature and the updating should be
minimal, but I know how 'tedious' maintaining packages can be. I have
a couple for Arch and when gcc changes an breaks everything, even
simple packages that should have 'minimal' update needs can become
huge pains for the short period of time it takes to figure out what
broke. But with calc, even with potential gcc changes, it won't be
near as bad or likely to break as other packages.

Aye :)

I have an OBS page that I haven't visited in some time... If you have
it building in yours, then I guess we can push it from there. I've
never pushed a package to factory before, but Greg's howto earlier in
this thread seems to lay it out very well. I've looked at the .spec
file and it looks great. I don't see anything off-hand that needs
changing, I think we can just do whatever is needed to push it to
factory as is.

Neither have I and yes. I'll have a look tomorrow.

The only thing I don't know is if:

Group: Productivity/Scientific/Math

is the correct Group, but it looks like where it should be.

Well, bc and dc (it's in the bc package), gcalctool, kcalc, pgcalc are
in the same group, so it seems the best one (as long as one adds one).

BTW: I like to use RPM groups in yast when looking for stuff. Much
more than the patterns or anything. I'd prefer to keep them.

dnh, I'm 'drankinatty' on OBS, I just checked and I still have a good
login there. So in the future, if needed, you can just associate me
with the calc project.. although I'm not sure how you do that :)

I've added you as maintainer for the calc package.

-dnh

--
If the bit is set to 1, the packet has evil intent. Secure systems
SHOULD try to defend themselves against such packets. Insecure systems