Re: [opensuse] Post installation queries ...
On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Martin Helm <martin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

No, when a repository is removed no package from it will be uninstalled and no
package will swith its vendor.
Simply open yast software management and search for vlc, in the versions tab
you can see from which repository it is.

Ah well, got to know that it is from 'Packman' repositories. But again
I am facing the problem that my vlc media player and kaffeine is not
working! I again added the vlc rempository but still I cannot play the
music! Earlier it was working well now not...!

--
THX