[opensuse] small installation help
  • From: Linux Tyro <opensuse.bkn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 13:35:41 +0530
hi,

though i have downloaded but before going to install have some doubts:

At the page:

http://en.opensuse.org/images/f/f4/11.4_LIVE_installer-partitioning1.png

(which is an intermediate step of installation), there is an option:

'Edit partition Setup...', so should I use it ? Because I already have
Ubuntu LTS and just to replace it (only Ubuntu LTS with openSUSE) but
want to make the Windows XP remain intact, so please let me know which
files to be deleted/changed/done....., whatsoever...

Further the option of LVM based, what does it do? I request if someone
could really explain / elaborate/ link me to this (for explanation).

Rgs.

--
Thx.