Re: [opensuse] Re: [open OFF LIST suse] Can I ask something...?
On Friday, October 28, 2011 11:44:32 AM Linux Tyro wrote:
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 9:10 PM, Anton Aylward

<opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is is advisable to Google

Of course, that is correct but what I have heard is that openSUSE
mailing list is one of the most supporting mailing lists.

I think that is correct comparing to some other that I had chance to read, but
we can't elaborate every answer, nor it makes sense to repeat what is already
extensively written about.

Although, just using Google can confuse people as many articles that talk
about problems are written some time ago and have information that one has to
carefully check is it valid. For inexperienced users that might be frustrating
experience.

--
Regards,
Rajko