Re: [opensuse] I have some initial doubts
On Wednesday, October 26, 2011 12:51:31 PM Linux Tyro wrote:
Can you please give me the link for the CD (only) for 11.4 (latest
stable) to start the torrent...

Use http as torrent is not very good (fast) long after release, which is the
case with 11.4. We use torrent mainly to help servers right after new release.

How could I know if I use i386 or i586 or i686...?

It depends in used processor, which you can see in your computer manual,
Windows computer information, Ubuntu ...

--
Regards,
Rajko