Re: [opensuse] Re: Web design problems
On Wednesday, October 19, 2011 08:16:25 PM Jim Henderson wrote:
That is a much better place (or the project list would be, too,
for that matter - perhaps highlighting Robert's discussion point on the
project list)

As Robert already started general discussion about improvements we can use
that to add ideas, but when general part is done there further discussion
related to web presence should happen on opensuse-web.

As mentioned I Robert's email, wiki list should be merged to web list, to put
together all people that know something about web. Wiki list served fine when
wiki was the only type of web presence, now it is just standing in the way.

--
Regards,
Rajko