Re: [opensuse] Mail Mystery
* Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxx> [10-13-11 18:14]:
I have a mailing list of emails for an organization for which I write
the newsletter. Each month I mail out the newsletter, and I get back a
notification that a particular email address fails to be delivered
because it doesn't exist. When I type the address into the search box
in Thunderbird's address window, the address doesn't exist in my address
list.

I have checked every email address in the list of addresses, and the
address isn't included in the list.

Here is the notification that I receive: