Re: [opensuse] Re: help forum no help getting printer to print
Hello,

On Thu, 06 Oct 2011, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 19:50:39 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:
Jim Henderson wrote:
I can't tell which browser you're using. Some details would be
helpful, along with when you tried to do this.

It looks like SeaMonkey.

Thanks, never used that one before, and I suspect it's not often used in
the forums.

It's Firefox with a IMO much better GUI, as evidenced by the Useragent
string:

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:7.0) Gecko/20110922 Firefox/7.0 SeaMonkey/2.4

I use Seamonkey as Browser (and RSS-Reader) only.

And the Forum (the URL Felix mailed) looks just fine here, with and
without CSS enabled.

Felix, what addons are you using? Any mucking about with CSS?
Userscripts?

-dnh