[opensuse] mount question
Hello:

I have openSUSE 11.2 with KDE3.
I have several partitions on my hard disk which are
not mounted automatically at boot since the 'noauto'
option is used in fstab. But they can be mounted
manually by any user since the 'users' option is also
given in fstab.

OK, here is my problem:

When I login to my user name some of the partitions
become mounted on the contrary of the abovementioned
settings. If I login with other user name, the same partitions
are not mounted.

I think the culprit can be gnome. I used a few weeks ago
gnome control center and/or nautilus file manager and this
automounting activity started after that, I guess.

I need help how I could turn off auto mounting.
Any idea?

Thanks,

Istvan