Re: [opensuse] Chrome and RSS feed
On Saturday 10 September 2011 07:03:03 Carl Hartung wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:18:45 +0700

Constant Brouerius van Nidek <cbroueriusvannidek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would like to get the RSS feed for the BBC but Chrome everytime I
try, gives me following message and asks me to give the details for
the feed.

We could not find any RSS feed for this website

This info after I am in the RSS feed page of the BBC and press the
RSS logo. It should automagically give me the feed address :(.

Hi Constant,

Can you please send a link for the "RSS feed page" at that website?

There does not appear to be an RSS feed for that page in fact the BBC seem to
be lacking a lot of RSS feed that used to be there

Pete .