Re: [opensuse] Re: (Dovecot is faster and supports multiple formats -- unlike Cyrus
On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 18:18:32 +0530, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm still working on this mail server, but I've been busy with other things at work, so
it's a "priority" low priority item. However, I find the documentation to be
a bit vague and fragmented, so Dovecot appears to
be more difficult to set up than UoW, which I had no problem at all with.

i found this documentation quite helpful:
http://www.dovecot.org/documentation.html

but you're right, it took a bit of reading config. files, man pages, and
various documentation on the web before i got it working right. not too bad
though, IMO.

--
phani.