Re: [opensuse] Re: (Dovecot is faster and supports multiple formats -- unlike Cyrus
Linda Walsh wrote:
Bingo!... That's a reason why I avoided 'Cyrus' like plague, and why I moved to dovecot... Dovecot is
much better about handling multiple accesses. Dovecot IS configurable to use 'Cyrus' format if someone *wants*
that format (i.e. moving from Cyrus).

I'm still working on this mail server, but I've been busy with other things at work, so it's a "priority" low priority item. ;-) However, I find the documentation to be a bit vague and fragmented, so Dovecot appears to be more difficult to set up than UoW, which I had no problem at all with.