Re: [opensuse] mailing list problem?

On 03/09/11 21:36, Istvan Gabor wrote:
2011. szeptember 2. 10:54 napon Marcus Meissner<meissner@xxxxxxx> írta:

On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 10:41:11AM +0200, Istvan Gabor wrote:
Hello:

When I try to access opensuse list on the web at
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2011-09/

I get

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either
read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
lists.opensuse.org
Fri Sep 2 08:38:33 2011
Apache/2.2.3 (Linux/SUSE)

Is there a problem with the list?
Have they changed something?

Lets see:

"If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster."

I have already contacted Henne. ;)

Ciao, Marcus

Thanks for that.
As the problem still hasn't been fixed I sent message to
the list webmaster as well.

Istvan

So did I - 24 hours ago, but no fix yet apparent.

Robin