Re: [opensuse] ftp
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 09:14:01 +0200
George OLson wrote:

On 09/02/2011 03:01 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
George OLson wrote:

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good FTP program? the add
on to firefox seems to work ok, but I would like other options.

Command line ftp? From lukemftp.

I see on Yast that I have lukemftp installed, but I don't know how to
run it. Do I just type lukemftp in a konsole? I tried that, and it
doesn't recognize the command.

The actual command is just 'ftp', but you will also need to familiarize
yourself a bit with the various ftp commands.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (18.2°C)