Re: [opensuse] Android telephones and openSUSE
On 11-08-11 09:15, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

Any suggestions about the best way to use an Android telephone with
openSUSE? This is re: things like syncing contacts and perhaps mail.

I am guessing the best is to use various Google services as the
mediator. So, for example, sync evolution contacts and calenders with
Google, and then sync the phone with Google. Or is there a more direct
way that does not involve Google services?

Hi,
I would also like to know if it's possible without using Google.

Now I'm using Thunderbird with "Lightning" and "Google Contacts" plugins.
I think I'm going to look into the "master password" feature of T'Bird.

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong.