Re: [opensuse] Activities
On 08/09/2011 02:32 PM, John Andersen pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
On 8/9/2011 12:04 AM, ianseeks wrote:
Hi

I've finally thought of a reason to use Activities but I'm sot sure if
its
going to work.

Can i have a separate instance of kontact/kmail2 in each activity serving
different email accounts?
And separate instances of other apps like browsers?

At the moment i have different logins to do this type of thing.

regards

Ian

Kmail is perfectly capable of handling multiple email accounts and
keeping everything distinct

But that is not the question! He wants multiple instances of Kmail running, one for each account.

What he will be able to do is:

start a separate konsole for each account

su - (to the other account, one at a time) and

kmail &

That will start a separate instance running in the other users environment.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998