Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.7 , opensuse 11.4 64bit.
Roger Oberholtzer said the following on 08/07/2011 08:33 AM:
What about caches in /tmp and /usr/tmp? I think when you delete
$HOME/.kde4 you need to delete these as well. Otherwise there are
potential bits still around in the caches in these directories. The
caches allow kde not to have to re-do everything when you log in.

Roger, its clear that files like kicoffrc are NOT being re-written

Kickoffrc contains

[RecentlyUsed]
Applications=kde4-konsole.desktop,kde4-konqbrowser.desktop,kde4-basket.desktop,thunderbird.desktop,firefox.desktop

That is IT.
No matter what I add during a session it never gets updated with the 'new' "recently used".